Lost touch of the citysand





As the year goes by the seasons are changing
Memories remaining
My thoughts are replacing

The light of my candle dims down to a glow
As I watch it go
The dark is coming, I know

What do I do now?
I can't see anymore
I've lost sight of the sand
That the city holds

I've lost my way
But i'm down on my knees
And i'm begging please
Let there be light again

I feel so alone in the darkness around me
No one to help me
But im trying so hard

Where did I get the candle?
How did it light?
Who lit it?
Where did you go?

With out this light
I see no city
I see no sand
Now it's just me

Do I dare speak?
Would anyone listen?
Do I dare search?
Would I find anything?


I speak
No response
I search
Nothing found

I try endlessly hoping to find something
And still I get nothing


All I can do now is sit here and wait


Maybe the light will shine once more
And maybe again show me land
Because I know that im all for
Finding that citysand

-CParto






I miss the citysand


 


 


 

0 comment(s):