you know?

what's valentines?
oh yeah.. that. Why don't we just show love every day of the year?
I'm not hating but i must admit.. i'm a sucker for that romantic stuff. Not that corney stuff, don't get me wrong, but the sweet surprises'. It just hits me, right in the heart.

________________________
YUP i hate you. Why can't you just drop it? You're not going to believe me no matter what i say, so just stop trying to make it a big deal, take what you want, and leave me alone? I can't STAND you sometimes. Your like that annoying fly that buzzes around you that you can't see or get rid of. Ahh grow up & don't get mad at me for something you did 1st, and worst. I know every one can be hypocritical at times but you just crossed the line with it. & i can't believe you actually told on me to mom & dad, and called my friends. Ridiculous.

_________________________
Needed to get out today. Once again good chill night with the 2 favorites. Haha as always, Ian pays for everything. But we'll make it up to you. One day you'll see. Mann it's good to reminice about the good times. Especially when we all just met. Those nights were the best. Can't believe how late we were allowed to stay out. 2 sometimes 3 in the am? We had it good, but we were so young? Crazy, i know, but fun. Days like that would never be the same again. We hit our highest point that from everything else on, just felt like it was going downwards. & it has, but we got to the point where all we need is what we have now.

_________________________
NTS: get a better book for doodles
& possibly more tools

0 comment(s):