This is it.

Last week before school.

Tomorrow i'm meeting with the councilor and choosing my cources. What am i going to take? This...

1.english 12
2.math 12
3.spanish 12
4.elite performance dance 12
5.drawing & painting 12
6.ceramics & sculpture 12
7.media arts (photography) 12
8.(adv?) drafting & design 12

This is exactly what i was waiting for.
Can't believe we're already getting lockers on thursday. Finaly, i get the big locker this year, though many may think i don't need it, i do. I'm pretty scared to go to a new school all over again. I'm going to get lost, and people are going to think i'm in grade 8 or something. Back to being "The new girl". Even though i am scared, i'm also pretty stoked. New classrooms, new teachers, new friends? Yup scared & stoked.


Summer went by really quickly. Well at least for me it did. Didn't seem like i did much, but let me try and re-cap.

JUNE
-sleep overs
-vv shopping
-dragon boat festival
-sickstylz practices
-interviews
-picnic @ 2nd beach
-leo was here!
-swimming at anthos
-neks bbq

JULY
-beaches
-night rides
-movies
-got a job
-more swimming
-sessions
-verns bday/splashdown
-neks/cupcakes :)
-training
-wedding
-more sessioning
-more movies
-got students
-moved out
-goodbye jamie!

AUGUST
-shopping
-celebrate me&he birthdays
-reds
-sickstylz session
-GSM!!!!!
- etc...

Summer seemed so much shorter, but closer towards the end things got more intense.

Honestly i felt like i was going to die last night. I've never been so messed up before. I was scared out of my mind. So lost, so alone, so out in the dark. It was insanly scarey! But i barley remmember doing the things i did. As if i watched everything happen in a show and i just remember it like that. I can still feel a bit of it at times. I don't want to have that feeling for the 3rd time. The 1st time was enough, but last night just brought the 1st times memories back again.


This is it.

summers (practically) over, new schools begining, and things are changing,

I'm starting to like the rain :)




______________________________________________________________________

i miss my long hair :(


0 comment(s):