:D .. wow




I've been talking about this dude for some time now, and i cannot express how infatuated i am with him. Haha, just listen to his laugh! I've never heard his voice till nov.5. And i'm not going to forget it. This video may not be mine, or for me, or have anything to do with me, but .. i don't even know. I guess it just shows how down to earth this guy really is. He took the time to stop and talk to a random guy on the phone, how nice is that? Honestly i did't expect the jabba boys to be that nice. But they were so sincere about everything. So polite, so well mannered. It was a bit of a surprise but also a huge relief, since i was so very intimidated.


Next time i know i'm going to meet someone i look up to, i have to prepare what i'm going to say, cause i was to overwhelmed by Josephs presence!


I respect him for his passion and creativity for dance, i respect his love for his family and his friends, and i respect him for his trust in god.


You are truely a blessing and i'm so..so... i don't even know a word to describe this, but i'm SO SO ______ that i got to meet you!


1 comment(s):

Jamie Jane said...

god I miss you sistar.

I feel like I'm missing out.

I hope to see you soon

Love always.