Metaphor: Physically visualized through my eyes my own dilema

The sun.
Bright & hot.

The wind.
Cold.

In my room looking for what to wear this morning.
Look outside the window & i see the sun coming though.
Expectaions? A little warm, but still got to be prepared.

Unknowingly i step outside my door,
in a rush towards the bus,
I feel the the wind.
The cold wind.

Damn.
2nd thought came over me.
Quickly change?
No time.

Not as prepared as i thought i'd be,
But without a second look i went anyways.
My mistake.

Mis-led?
A little.

--
Looked, but not twice: Prepared
Way to school: Freezing
Indoors w/the sun through the window: Heated
--

I thought i was ready to get out there. I was so ready i didn't think to make a second check. As soon as i got out there, it was hard.. it was cold. And in the end i felt the pain, the suffering & the burn.

0 comment(s):