update

Busing every morning is such an adventure. Latley i've been running into people i haven't seen in a while. Yesterday it was J.P. and today was M.A. & N.P. Its nice to stop and be able to say hi. Why is it still snowing? I really hate walking in slushy snow. Please go away.

So we're back to school. What a drag. Philosophy test/essay thing tmr. Not really prepared, but its ok. Math, is getting boring. I hate Bio, but its a fun class to be in. Socials provincial coming up, not sure if i'm prepared. Man these classes are going to be ending sooner than i think. But 2nd sem will be fun. Video, Art, Theater, English. SO easy! But maybe i wont have those classes. 2nd sem is coming up pretty soon, and maybe if things change, it'll be easier for me. Maybe even better for me... Father keeps asking, trying to pursuade, but who knows. Seems kinda like it'll be better. & Father knows my deal, so he knows that it should be easier to change. Who knows..
Next year plan want to take SP11 since i didn't take it this year, Physics11, cause i took stupid Bio, Math12, Eng12 (duh!), Law12, InfoTech, & Art12. Hopefully i'll get the classes i want, where ever i go next year.

CSI i missed you! I have time to watch tv again. I almost forgot how good the show was. "Reunited & it feels so good". SUNDAY CSI LAS VEGAS 4 HOURS! Good, cause i need to catch up.

Art i missed you, and DANCE i missed you the most!
Finally back to my roots. With the new set i got for christmas drawing has been taking up sometime in my life, and i think i'm getting better. "Practice makes perfect". Soon enough i'll get back to the liquid colours, and start watery liquid colours. Love my new set!!!
OK so i need to start my choreo for the "this is my life song, & heres my dance" thing for Li.FE. Choreo wasn't the problem, choosing the song was the HARDEST part. I still don't know if the song i picked was perfect, but i got to get it done asap!

I love my cds, my r4, my art set, my shirt, my dad.

Kay.. guess i should start with my long list of things that have to get done tonight.

0 comment(s):