WHY SO SERIOUS?!

Oh but i'm not, i'm just not showing how happy i really am :)

So i'm always the photographer, never the one in the picture. This is the only one i was in for today.. out of like a lot of other ones. & there's my big happy smile. NOT! Eh..

Today was fun. I was happy. I was really Happy. Sun was out, slept away the drama, eating my meals, getting out of the house, spending time with you, being a little active, had a slurpee, got a ride home, eff you transit, home before dad got mad. Yes, so today i say was a really good day. You know, just another summer day. I hope i get more days like this. No, actually, i know i'll get more days like this. Maybe sometimes better. Yeah, better ... :)

I LOVE WAKING UP TO THE SUN. One of the best feelings ever. Like being in love or something, you just feel SO happy. Things that automatically make me happy: The sun, chocolate, you, sweet surprises, music & dancing. <3

LAlalalalalala..lala.. i love summer.

4 comment(s):

bryan. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bryan. said...

"eff you transit"

hoorah for Ns!


we still have to plan that chill day with everyonebody!

Anonymous said...

you like murs!? :O

kylie clark said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!?!?!?!?!?!???!??!!?!?!?