Sup love?

Today I was late for skew. WHY? Well cause I thought that I pressed snooze but accidentally turned it off, oops. We had early dismissal today, so I was pretty happy. Double blocks of Art, lunch, and then double blocks of Photography. I love wednesdays.

Art was productive. I stuck to the usual routine. Come in, sit at the tables, set my stuff down, grab my piece, my tools, the ink and that extra sheet of paper, plug in my ipod, check my phone, msg back anyone who's msged me, and start working. Once I start I try not to get myself destracted cause I don't like starting a project and then loosing concentration. I'd had a few mistakes on this piece already because of my carelessness and misconcentration. But sht happens. Can't wait till its done. I'm actually pretty proud of it :)
SO FAR THIS IS WHAT IT COMES DOWN TO...






LUNCH PERIOD : was spent in the dance room. Riz & I just kinda chilled, listened to music, and caught up with our sittuations, kind of.. haha.

Photography class has been real productive now. I got a lot of shots taken for the "ME & MY WORLD" project we've been working on since the begining of the semester. I guess i could say i'm half way done, but I still got lots of editing to do. Its amazing what you can do on adobe. I've learnt how to use the auto____ buttons today. Haha one of the most easiest things and I didn't really know it existed till today. Makes life a lot easier. We have to take at least 12 different photos, edit them and make sure they have a certain photocomposition to go with it. I've got 5 completed so far. The other pictures are already taken, they've just got to be edited.

Its pretty cool when you look at the before and afters right beside one another. There's one that isn't up here because a certain someone isn't comfortable with it being posted up. Haha i'll get it up eventually but for now these 4 will be available to view.





AFTER SKEW headed to guildford. Missed my 1st bus cause it came early, and what do you know, it was SNOWING. I wouldn't be surprised if we had a tornado come in. Weathers that messed up. But I caught the next 341GUILDFORD, half an hour later. Got to JH by 3:20 or something. Funniest thing happened on the way. I was so stuck on my crackberry that I wasn't watching where I was walking, and then me and my umbrella crashed into a tree that was very low! Haha I felt so embarassed i stopped and looked around to see if anyone saw me. HAHA nobody did! Well at least from what I saw. I rushed into JH cause it was so cold and walked into my exschool. Ahh I miss is so much. Did what we do best. Stayed in the caf and chilled there for quite some time. We played MAFIA. Haha I was the mafia almost everytime! I don't like being mafia, i couldn't come up with good reasons for why i wasn't the mafia haha.





Oh well. Ended up heading to Guildford, eating in the foodcourt, then headed home. Mom didn't know i ate out, so she made me eat again! HOLY, my body cannot take that much food in one hour, but i did it.
I got to stop stuffing myself and indulging in every thing i crave..... CHOCOLATE. Haha everyday.. its horrible. BUT ITS OKAY cause i'm starting to "workout".. not really, just kinda do some things in the morning or before i sleep. I stay fit somehow. But one day my motabolizm will drop. But thats not today so who really cares? :)

HAHA k BYE

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

grr, i envy you.