Damn..

I'm already bored of my hair..

Maybe if it was shorter in the back, longer in the front, and had more layers, then maybe i'd be a little more satisfied with it for another couple months or so. But my hairs starting to grow, and it isn't as "wow" as it was the day i got it cut. I don't think i want to re-cut it though becuase the 1st hair cut was already expensive enough, and i want to start growing my hair already becuase i at least want to be able to have it up somehow for grad.

I miss running my fingers through my long hair as i combed through the managable tangles and pullled over my hair to one side so i could see what i would be writing...

Once my hair grows back, i think i'd miss being able to dry my short hair so quickly and how it always just stayed in place.

Yeah but i still want my long hair back.. so i could actually style it. Short hair doesn't do much. Or maybe i just haven't demonstrated enough with it just yet.

Here i go, endlessly waiting till my hair grows back.
Damn..

0 comment(s):