TIMES ARE GOOD

WOW 1st semester is DONE. Have you noticed how sunny it was a few days ago? It honestly felt like summer. It made my spirit just lift up throughout the day. And now that we are currently going through the semester break (no school right now) i've been feeling like its summer. Done with school, no homework, or test to be worrying about, doing sht all during the day, and just going to work. It's all making me anticipate summer. By that time i'll be out of high school. OH MY, i hardly look like I'm out of elementary ha ha. But its all good. 2nd semester is going to be FABULOUS! History- not a problem, art- "[i] can do what ever [i] like", dance- should i even explain?, and art again - :) .  Times are good.


my phone is pretty out dated (1st blackberry created, you know the one that looks like a blue brick ;) and my plan is ending on the 25th of nov. SO i got it renewed today, so i have a new data plan by mid-night, and my new phone (bb curve8900) should be coming in the next 3-5 bidnuss days. YUP. after 3 years, of switching from a silver razor, or a pink razor, to this outdated blackberry. FINALY!

BTW "LOVELY BONES" by ALICE SEBOLD,  is such a good read! 
WELL RECOMMENDED!

DIET - mine is horrible. i've been eating A LOT lately, its not exactly effecting me, but i know the stuff i've been eating is just not healthy. You know, pizza, chicken chow mein, high5 (chocolate cake), and all that BigRidge kind of food. And i eat so much of it. I feel that i should cut a few things out, cause its just not healthy! Everyones saying that one day it will hit me, and i'm just waiting for that day. Maybe then i'll actually create a diet for myself haha. BUT until then i'm going to enjoy my fatty foods while i can :)

i cannot get enough of my high5 cake. everybody at work always asks me "Cas, are you getting your usual tonight?" and for a while our restaurant ran out of my cake! They told me that the restaurant never used to run out of the high5s until i started working there. Haha i've had a piece of high5 cake almost every shift i've worked. Its horrible. Haha :) Oh well.

OK so listen and watch this.. SO VERY GOOD :) makes me happy haha. ONE



1 comment(s):

germME said...

haha shieeeee that video is cute!