Blame it on the 
a a a a a alcohol
Life's been soo good to me lately. Best balance of good and bad yesterday. 

2.5 hour interview yesterday planning out my future place
 of studies. It did go very well. Let's just hope july isn't so packed. 

Went to eat out with the father, the brother, the sister, and
 the sisters boyfriend. Yummy wonton.. But we we're too late for wontons. Sucks. 

Headed for work. Pretty slow for a saturday. "Everybody is in town besides the Filipinos and the white kid" haha stupid Hayden. OH as I headed back to the front from seating a table down a kind man I asked me to come over to his table. He said "ill trade you one of these (holding a 10) for one of these (holding an empty pint of beer)" so I told him ill just let your server know. But he's like no you take this and get me the drink and you can keep the rest. I was kinda shocked cause his tip was just as much as the drink haha. I think that was my highlight at work :)

I got of real early so I headed over and met up with chad tyrone and
 jelyssa. Let me sum up the night..

Uhh happy birthday? 


Awkward "hellos"
Blunt "what's ups?"
Bad still shots
Wine in my cup
Many "I miss yous"
Also "I like you guys" (
hahaian!)
"Yo your a parto?"
& a lot of "what's your name again?"

Cliques over here
Cliques over there
The
Dj spinnin
The intoxicated dancing
Filled up couches 
Flash photography 
"5-o-5-o"
Cops killed the party 


Haha never thought I'd see the day. 

1 comment(s):

rizzy tuazon said...

happyhappy :)