A TASTE OF SUMMER

Yeserday I was very fortunate. Sam & I had switched shifts so I had the day off. Last block of school was dance elite/spare so I left early with Bryan because he too had the day off extra early. So we decided to enjoy the rare beautiful day have a small taste of summer. Actually icecream :) New icecream/gelato place in the newton area, =\ i forget what it's called. I think it's because i hardly get any sleep anymore cause of the crackberry. Less sleep = slow working mind. Anyways the icecream was real satisfying. But since we didn't know what else to do with the gorgeous weather we decided to watch a movie in my basement. Haha total opposite of soaking up the nice day. BUT it was cool. I believe that was the 1st time watching "Gone in 60 seconds." Angelina was skinny, blue eyed, and blond. Looked a little bit junkie but she kind of pulled it off.
The sun was still out by the time our movie ended, and actually the sun didn't go down until around 8:30.. it made me smirk a little. Just knowing how close summer is, and what's going to be coming up makes my heart smile.

AppleJui
ceBackgr
oundMus
icShorts&
Sunglass
esUnread
TextMsgs
Heatfrom
theSunCr
eamsicles
Selah


sehlav/say-love

2 comment(s):

A Therese said...

it was good babe! thanks for remembering (L) i heard Set It Off was goooood. & that your trio was gooooood. keep rippin' it love

Anonymous said...

booyah! i can't wait either :D