Holy sht what a long ass day!

800am
Woke up beside my baby after the alarm had gone off (btw thnks for staying over : ). Stayed in bed for 15 min enjoying the nice sun shining thru the window and cool breeze coming in making the morning even better.

815am
Headed down stairs to pick out a song and make choreography for teaching class today.

900am
Went up to the kitchen and made breakfast.

915am
wake up my baby to eat breakfast with me.

945am
Boyfriend dropped me off to the train so I could head to work. :( bye for now till you come down or I go visit

1050am
Get to Granville station & start walking to the Scotia Dance Centre

1100am
Start class/work/teaching
(First week of this new program)

1200pm
Class is over and I head to practice. Longest walk I've taken this year (bridgeport station to Fitness Unlimited)!

100pm
First practice of the year for Sickstylz

400pm
Practice is over and head home

500pm
Eat/rest/change within 15mins

515pm
Walk to work

530pm
Start working (@Bigridge)

1045pm
Done work

1100pm
Home free

Fml my feet hurt and I'm tired.
Breakfast and half a lunch/dinner does not give me enough energy thru a day like this.

Oh well..

"Cash moves everything around me, cream, get the money, dolla dolla bills yall."

MONIEZ!!


Ps: great weekend with kelvin.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):