How Far?

"How far will you go to prove to me that i'm wrong,
Show me that i'm strong,
By your words; through a song?
You see so much more in me that i can't see in myself,
Like i store it on a shelf,
But you make me bring it down by myself.
You make me go through those hard times just so i can realize
Those lies,
That i've been tryn'a hide
Deep inside
That i've been tryn' to escape.
So i can't fake it to the world,
You see i am your girl,
And nothing else matters in the world,
Except that you are with me.
Then again i ask you,
How far will you go
Just to let me know
That you'll still be here when i'm down,
Tell me
How far will you go?"
-03.11.07
_____________________________________
Look how far you went. & for me.. i made it this far, why stop trying now? I'm thankful for the pushes, for the forgiveness, for the arguments, and for the discipline. I needed all of that, and i'm thankful for it too. There is too much in the past to forget about in the future. I cannot go anywhere else but forwards from here. I'm not going back to that, i just know it. Just like i know that i'm going to prove it to them. I can't exactly explain, i just know. I just hope that you know too.
I can only be angry with myself, because thats who put me here

0 comment(s):