it's all on you mr. weather man

did you feel it? did you? yeah it was the sun :D yeah.. a lot of shii was a bother but it didn't matter cause the sun was out. "i'm so happy, its sunny" - marc, haha told you the weather can effect a persons mood, especially mine. i'm still ill, but i could still breath, and as long as i'm breathing i'm living, and more living means more time to enjoy the sun. did it not feel like summer today? it was like i was sampling what summer was going to be like. Ahhh. Still got problems to deal with but i'm looking over things and only taking the important situations into consideration. I finally got control, and most importantly over my anger hahaha, you can get mad, but watch me, watch me not care, and watch me watching you look stupid because you're getting mad over nothing, and you're the only one arguing :) ha!
this will be one hell of a busy long weekend.
30 degrees baby!
i'm ready

0 comment(s):