...perfect weather

Its so beautiful outside. The sun is just singing for attention and the wind felt like rocking steady today. The rain, hail, and snow decided to go I vacation and thats fine by me. The weather is almost in complete control with how my emotions will swing that day. But today was a little different. I felt that special high from the sun, and dressed up a little differently, but i wasn't able to be as happyas the weather was telling me to be. The happiness was forced through today, I'm going to have to admit that. I wasn't frontin all of it though. I pulled a couple genuine smiles and cracked a few laughs that were burried underneith the hurt and anger. My emotions, my thoughts, and the atmosphere just wasn't in sync. Clashing to make me believe that I was feeling one way but I was thinkinganother. But its not like I was acting out of the norm. Was just feeling off edge.

The sun is gorgeous. Okay I cracked another smile : )



Selah
SeLAH-v
Say love

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

c'est la vie, niceee