Ilovesurpises

That's why I love opening gifts! Because I have no idea of what I'll be receiving!

Yup sorry to have to choose favorites but my most favorite gift was the 3huge canvases and paint bottles I got from Kathleen and Kaley! Just what I needed!

All the other gifts were amazing though. Since just about everyone's gifts were just more then a present to put in a box. They all had some sort of meaning behind it. Paints, dunnies, make-your-own munnies etc etc.. <3

I enjoyed every bit of the debut, but the beginning was hella stressful. I'm so glad its all over now! Finally have time to get out of the house, go out, take classes, and enjoy the sun again. No more planning no more practices.. Though those were fun :).. And no more stress!

More time for me and my baby.. which was the photographer for this picture up there. Yeah not a great photographer but he gets the idea ;P

Can't wait for my actual birthday! Omgosh more surprises then yay!
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):