KAREOKE!

I went to kareoke for the first time last night. Was my fortune cookie ever right?
fortune cookie reads: "THE SOCIAL SCENE WILL BE A LOT MORE FUN TODAY"
I became intoxicated quite quickly so my first hour was dope. I'm pretty sure I rocked that tambourine just brilliantly! Our hour ended so quickly and we had to bounce cause other people were waiting for the room. Luckily brenden knows the people so they were cool with what ever.

2nd hour we went to a different kareoke place across the street. that next hour I was having way too much fun and was quite comfortable haha! Then my song came on. "Waterfalls" by TLC! Yeah they let me sing it cause they knew I wanted to. I was pretty drunk so I was acting like a show off when if came to Left eyes part. Right when the rapping came on I stood up and faced the back of the wall and rapped out Lefteyes whole verse cause I knew it off by heart! And when the song ended I remember I kept repeating "RIP LISA LEFTEYE LOPEZ, I LOVE YOU GIRL!" Hahaha yeah FUN!

I'm sure my student Juan from spain had a pretty good time too, he sang along with the songs he knew and said he had fun :)

Thanks Vanessa, Kara, Tia, Annie, Kevin, Brenden, Malcolm, Gino, Juan, and Kelvin! We are definitely doing that again!


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):