ATM

I'm heading home to get ready and head over to GO BANANAS for baby Anella's 2nd birthday :) !

Had work from 11am-12pm teaching @ scotiabank dance centre under SVS. Was a good class. This was supposed to be my 2nd last class before the program ends, but Lynn and Lor wouldn't mind having the program run for an additional 5 weeks since the students like the class. Yay I get to keep making routines and get paid to teach them. Awesome!

Got paid so I decided to go for a look-see at UO.. Got myself a top. (It feels so good to buy myself clothes, I haven't done so in a while) Last paycheck from my restaurant I spent more then half of it at metro.. Oh dear! I'm getting addicted :P

++alright, the only few things I still want and will only let myself get are the following...
-high waisted leggings (preferred in black)
-boots!
-long 3/4 (maybe knitted) vest/cardigan
-another pair of dark denim jeans

Alright this blog lasted me all the way to Scott Road. But I have not much else to say so later!

Ps: I feel really good, for some odd reason.

(Currently listening to : St Vincent - The Strangers)


Pss: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNEL!! :)


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

1 comment(s):

bryan. said...

so.. i fed your fish and i think the grey one likes me haha.

it's good that you were feeling good this day, hope that vibe i still happening