Great Week+end

MON
First day of skew.
SUB teacher.
Rushour heading home
Chilled with my Bestfriend
Caught up on some "girltalk"

TUES
Taught Sullivan's Senior Team
(You can watch the routine @ http://www.danceparto.blogspot.com)
Chilled with Donnel
We grabbed some BBT @ Pearl Fever
& then I signed out a couple CDs & a book
Started reading my book "TRUE LOVE" - Robert Fulghum

WED
Happily @ 4 months
Worked a short 3 hour shift

THURS
Went for a run
Did laundry
Stapples and bought another sketch book
Sullivan for practice
McDs w/ CHELSEA cause she can drive & has a car yay!
Got my education on from 630-1030
>GREAT TEACHER & CLASS (Colour Theory)
Home freez @ around 1120

FRI
Skew
Thanks Giving Dinner @ my cousins
Chelsea, Kaela, Greg & Chris came over
My baby creeped in my room around 4am

SAT
Stopped by my other cousins place & ate
Watched "The Invention of Lying"
Cafe Deux Soleils watched Franics recite some poetry
Pearl Fever to stalk Chelsea at work
Saw Antho Justin & Donnel

SUN
ate @ WINGS
Kelvin taught me how to parallel & reverse park
Went to my dads place for another ThanksGiving Dinner
Went to the park for a herbal high
Rented & watched Obsessed & Monsters Vs. Aliens

MON
Didn't get out of bed till 130pm
Kelvin headed back home
Went to metro with my sister
Forever 21 was disgustingly crowded
Chilled/ played video games @ Marcs
Ate out on commerical
Went to watch a Poetry Slam @ Cafe Deux Soleils



Earlier on I had so much better things in my head to say, but now I just can't put it in the words i wanted to. Brain dead. Need to eat goodnight.

0 comment(s):