My new favorite top

Its nothing crazy, no big label or brand. But its so cute! YUP

Currently working on my assignment for my Color Theory class but I need more magz, tags, fabrics, and anything else I can cut up paste and put on to this page! I have to fill up a double sided sketch book page (9"x12") with anything that has to do with what we learned last day which was the "CNYK Colour Star" which consist of Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary colors. & then there's the Color Biased Wheel also consisting of the 3 types just formatted differently. My new favorite top would be perfect to cut up and paste onto my project, but its too new and I like it too much haha. I'll find something else to put on it. Since I'm stuck for now I'm going to start on my other 4 projects.

Currently listening to:
Common ft. Pharrell - Punch Drunk Love (rmx)


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):