IWANTTOGOTOCALI

This device will capture a my life story for 2010. Thanks best friend!

____

???:
and ima house u
and u can kick it and not worry about money
and ill cook for u as long as u buy the groceries
tahahhahaa
???:
and we can work on my company
???:
alright
so its set
ur gonna move here
dont know when
but u will
.............
Haha damn I got a huge smile on my face right now. Our nightly conversations just get better & better. It might not be over the phone cause we can't, but it feels the same. I haven't done the whole falling asleep "on the phone" thing in a long time. And you say your "shy" haha. Damn, iwanttogotocali right now.

As fun/nice as this is, I don't want to feel this way. Not right now. It feels so good, but its also blinding. Damn..

You're so cute though.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):