WEAKend

This is the first weekend since NYE where I have not partied. I needed a break, but you could hardly say that a break was taken. This picture right here was my break. Time spent on the phone with you doodling in my book was my break. So much homework piling up, not enough time to get it done. My minds been at a stand still and my body is shutting down. This left eyes been twitching and there's no cure but sleep. Where do I find time for that? All work, no play = the death of me. Haha okay maybe not, but its not good. Opening ceremonies is over soon so that means no more 8 hour rehearsals, and no missing class. This means more time for setting these priorities straight.

ATM
I'm sitting in BC place in our dressing room, make up done but not in costume yet. Left eyes still twitching listening to "I can't help it Breakadawn mix" - Michael Jackson mixed by Dj Jazzy Jeff. On msn catching up with PJ. Waiting for the show to start, which will prolly be at 630. I'm kind of getting excited now that I know that the whole stadium will be full of people rather than just empty seats haha. Anddddddddd about to finish yet another pointless blog, but also a fine memory for myself to keep & look back at haha. K LATER!


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):