WHOAMIKIDDING?

atm

I feel like I can't do this. The pressure is pushing it out of me. I'm trying to be all I can me but I'm really testing my strength, and I've found my weakness. Running a life on a fully set schedule isn't good. Not for me at least. It sucks not having time. Why don't I make time though? Why? Well cause I gotta stay on the grind. Pay for this adult life I didn't sign up for. I never chose to live the way I am now. Yeah I might have signed up for the jobs & schooling but its cause I had to. We're not in this for the experience of living on our own. We're doing this for ourselves cause we rather be the ones putting pressure on ourselves rather than you guys putting it on us. Yeah having a place of my own is "cool" at 18 but there are so many things i can but can't manage, or not liking. I don't like going home tired after a hard day of work walking late at night for a good 20mins in the cold and no one there. Yeah straight up it does get lonely. For this whole weekend everytime I come home no ones been there, even if I do come home past 1-2 in the am. The house all to myself & my music. Having a few hours before my body actually wants to sleep but not in the right state of mind to do homework, or do it well. I'm struggling, I'm hurting, and I'm not liking it.

What do I do? What can I do?


.. & "robin thicke - sex therapy" starts playing


Fck I mine-as-well be an adult now and get this age shit going. I'm already living the adult life, with out the legal "19" title.


Can I get out of here? I don't like complaining, but I keep doing it. Please free me from this struggle. Someone, anyone.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):