212
Goodnight

Woke up late
Rushed to the skytrain
Walked really fast to
The scotia dance centre
Had my meeting
Officially start teaching
JULY 7!
Kelvin & Malcolm
Picked me up
All you can eat
@ Robson sushi
Walked & shopped
New top & nail polish
Later Dukester
Kelvin surprised me with
Tickets to a play
Shakespeare comedy
Pretty fcking funny!
Walked from the
Space centre to
Kitts beach
Watched the sun go down
Talked about the history
Of our scars.. Mostly mine
Walked back to the car
Picked up a hooker
(Jk.. that's for next time ;)
Drove home
He asked my mom for permission
Possibility of me going to Toronto
A week away & to ourselves :)
Watched a movie downstairs
Feel asleep
And then he left
@ 215

Don't SAY you don't know how much I LOVE surpises!


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):