6:23
Aubrey's Debut was wonderful. Night ended early, but cleaning up was fun! Everybody going around trying to pop as many balloons as possible. Ladies with their heels and fellas trying to pop each others balloons under their shirts to see if they could take the sting of the plastic popping. The party ended around 1230 for me till I got picked up. Once I was in the car, had I not known that it was going to be the beginning of my night.
Dropped Shellaine off, and headed back to surrey to kill time before picking up the 5intoxicated clubbers "its ma birthday bitch!" Picking them up from one of the mcDs was so interesting to watch. While lame guys hit on drunk girls and big guys tried to start sht with biggER guys, I enjoyed the biggest icecream cone I've ever had from any mcds I've ever gone too. I should have taken a picture, but I didn't think of that at the moment. Mind was so occupied with the many distractions around me. Kelvin was reading my horoscope but I don't think I was paying attention hahaha, sorry babe. After dropping everyone home we got in around 3 and had the rest of the night for ourselves. I think it was the first time we didn't watch "whose line is it anyways?" amazing! Can't actually recall the last thing we were watching. But I do recall falling asleep involuntarily. I enjoyed that actually, but lucky I woke up at 6ish to realize that I needed to get my ass home. So here I am @ 645 writing this blog before I go back to sleep again. Damn its so bright out already.
I mean it when I say this...
GOODnight!

Don't you SAY good bye. Till you leave me for that additional 2 months...now its 7! I hate you for telling me that! I was just accepting 5months.

I LOVE accidentally sleeping over. I'm going to miss that! Uhhhhh you suck!


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):