Happy at its best

2:17am

Where do I begin? Haha its so hard to see since my eyes are really puffed up right now, and my cheeks are in a manageable amount of pain due to all the smiles that were expressed voluntarily and involuntarily :) more details about that after.

It started off with commencement practice. All the grads of our class sat in our spots for the actual commencement, and then we grabbed out gowns. Everybody was full of stories and comments of high school past times and graduation. Many of the jocks stand by me saying "yo cas we got to take a picture together later" haha I enjoyed it. I have a feeling that I just might be remembered. Already just having the gown in my hand just did it for me. This is it. We're walking the stage.

Get home, get ready and get pictures taken with my loving lola <3 Derek picked me up and the next thing you know is that I'm taking pictures with all the grads I've actually talked to this year hahaha. Parents come, and so does my bestfriend, and guyfriend. There I am sitting on my ass for a good 2 hours grabbing some entertainment from antonio and joshua. Just met josh that night but we hit it off well. Slowly I start to get nervous as our line gets closer and closer to getting my steps across that stage without falling on my face. Then there I am. I see antonio walk to the end of the stage and its my turn.. "Cas_____ P.." " WOOOOOO GO CASSSS" haha I love you serena! And then as I'm about to walk off "Casandra has also won a scholarship for fine arts.." !!!!! Yeah 1000 to bank into my tuition at AI. Fck yeah!! I was so nervous about that scholarship application but I'm glad I did it. Came out to my dad, his girl, my mom, her boy, my lola, bestfriend, and him. I was a little upset my siblings couldn't make it, but they're there for me when I need them most. Didn't take much time taking pictures after cause I know ill get a bunch tomorrow at grad so we headed back to my place.

Carrying a bouquet of roses and another bouquet of flowers was a little difficult but I liked it :)

Totally satisfied with how the night went but that's just the begining. The 3 of us (me, bestfriend, and he) sat in my kitchen ate, talked, and enjoied each others company up until serena kicked it at 1030. He and I stayed talking till 1120 then we headed downstairs to cool down in the basement. Ma and bf came down aswell to watch a movie. So we watched with them. Watched one of the best movies ever and I definitely want to hit up spain to see the beautiful artwork and enjoy the way of life in culture and art over there. The way they live is so beautiful and full of passion, art, and love. I can't explain much more, its something you'll just want to make a living out of. Living a life of inspiration is soul satisfying. One day! We'll get over there.

Movie ended a bit after 2, and I'm glad you stayed till the end. Now I can't stop thinking of happy thoughts. I know corny but true. The night ended wit goodbyes and goodnights.

Blog more bout the wonderful day/night a little later. I'll SAY by the end of this weekend LOVE will come over me and stories with follow. Till then g'night!

Grad here I come :)
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):