Life has been soo good to me

Highlights from my best week(end) ever...


wed. GRADDRESS&PRACTICE
Afterskew he, serena and mark came with me to check out my grad dress for the very first time. Was nothing like the style I gave her to make but it turned out pretty nice even though it was still undone.
Headed home and donnel came over to practice for Dancity. Practiced from 5-11 and we finally had our piece made up and ready for teaching

thurs. COMMENCEMENT
After skew got ready at home, make up did and all that jazz, got picked up by derek and headed to the bell centre. On stage I found out that I won a Dogwood fine arts scholarship for $1000. I was so happy, and all I could hear was serena and my dad cheering in the audience. Although I wished my brother and sister could have made it I was happy that my dad, his gf, my mom, her bf, my lola, my bestfriend, and he were all there to support me.
Later that night we went back to my place celebrated and then serena went home. He stayed over till 2am watching "vicky christina barcelona" with me my moms and her bf. I never thought my mom could be so cool with a guy stayin over so late haha.

fri. PROMNIGHT & DRYGRAD
Jermi came over early and we got ready. Moms took pictures and we headed to meet our limo. We all went to QE (obvs) took pics and headed to vancouver convention centre. Our room was gorgeous and had an amazing view because one whole wall was glass. Jermi was being an amazing grad date. No regrets! This perfect night went on to dry grad. Las vegas baby!! Poker tables, cartoonist, sumo wrestling, blow up boxing, bun gee running, movies, fondue, mocktails, and a hypnotist! Too many deats but it was real fun.
Didn't get home till 6 am, and then I passed out!

sat. RECOVERY
Woke up at 12, went back to sleep at 3 woke up at 7. Got an email finding out I received that extra "Shirley Clements scholarship" from outbreak and got an extra 100 in my pocket. "That's so cool you get money for being awesome" hahaha rachel you're so cute! Went over to jamies house. Got home at 11 pm. He came over at 12.

sun. :) & DANCITY
He stayed till 4am. Mom was cool with it. New status :). Went to sleep & woke up at 9. Headed over to richmond and Dancity was happening. Me and donnel had over 50 people take our class! Huge success! Dj was bumpin and we all had fun. Sickstylz symphony had raised just over 1900! Thanks to all of the people who came out to support! Much love.

mon. NEWOPPORTUNITY
A little while ago I had a teaching job lined up for me. Unfortunately I had to turn it down because of skew at AI. But plan changed and I'm starting at AI in october. So in the summer I plan on getting a 2nd job. But I found out there is another teaching job available for me downtown at the scotiabank theater. If all works out well I'm going to take this opportunity and ill be a part time dance teacher. I don't want to have to keep passing up open doors like this. Thanks to marc I also got another audition lined up later this month. Life has just been soo good to me! I'm so glad I am where I am.

Schools almost over, extra money in the pocket, job opps popping up, and a new status with he. Who SAYs shts too good to be true? My life is sooo gooood and its all true! I LOVE my life :)


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):