Optomistic?

Dad was gone for 2 weeks. Brother and I go see him. I come in the door and my pop says to me "oh casandra you're getting more beautiful. Your teeth are getting straighter" I laugh and say thanks. We walk to the living room and he says to be " are you gaining weight?" Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Then my brother decides to add in "yeah your thighs look fatter. When you walked into my room this morning to wake me up I didn't realize it was you" hahaha! My whole family has been bugging me about my weight and stuff. Who ever said they couldn't imagine me getting fat. Maybe it hasn't yet but it seems like I'm on my way. But I find it just soo funny cause I actually see it. I smiled in the mirror and I noticed that I grew cheeks behind my cheeks! Yeah! Not double chin, double cheeks! Funny sht huh? Its all good though. I did want to gain a little. Wasn't quite happy with the width of my arms haha. Haha I broke my weight record! I'm finally in the 80s! Peace out 75pounds, I've grown and gained :) sup carbs?

Anyways today I had a real good day. School was brutally boring because I did sht all. Like actually. I almost have no point in going to school. The only work I've actually done lately for my classes is make the backup dancers routine for Ava's performance for the year end dance show. And I do that durring my spare!

But besides that schools almost over so good for that. OH I got this the other day ... Yeah my AI student pass. Haha, wasn't exactly sure when he was taking the picture so it looks like a mug shot. Oh well.

After school, chilled with bryan for a bit at the bistro, dragged on about how I don't want to go to work cause its such a nice day haha. Then went home, discussed my life finacially with my ma and her bf. Took a nap and headed to work.

Fcking work was PACKED! Me and hayden managed hosting everyone but. It got pretty intense. So many parties came when we were about to close. Made Brendan and Kelvin wait an extra half hour for me. Sooooooorry!

Headed to the park, did what we did. Haven't laughed like that in a while. Good sht. That one guy scared the sht out of me walking towards us like that. Go get a life man! Haha! Did the mcds quick bite and laughed even more. Sexy girl talk and then bounced home. Now I'm here writing this blog thinking about tonight. I enjoyed myself I really did :)

Tmrs going to be good too. I know it :)
Work hard, then play harder! Haha life story.

Good day. Good night. I SAY I LOVE this day.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):