Help me find my way

Messing me up, my whole head
Teasing me
, just like Tisha, did Martin
Now look at what you're starting
Schoolboy's crush and it ain't on the hush
The whole world sees it but you can't
My peoples they complain, sit and rave and rant
Your name is out my mouth like an ancient chant
Got me like a dog as I pause and pant...



Speaking of which, got a leash and I wish just to rock you miss
Make a militant move, peep my strategy
End of the day you're not mad at me
Not dealing with nobody, now that's what you told me
I said: "
hey yo, it's cool, we can just be friendly"
'Cause yo, picture me messing it up
Her mind not corrupt with the ill C-Cups
Shit, I'm on my J.O.
Bullshitting, hoping that the day goes slow
Got me like a friend, what confuses me though
Is kisses when we greet, tell me what's the deal yo?


Now you caught my heart for the evening
Kissed my cheek, moved in, you confuse things
Should I just sit out or come harder?
Help me find my way.

0 comment(s):