5senses



I see the sight of something so pleasing. Having the vision to see you there in front my eyes and beside my body. It gives me security knowing you're here with me, especially after not seeing you for just about a month. Physically being able to see you makes my heart smile.


Your lips move as you express your thoughts. My ears give me the ability to hear your soft voice go on about your day, your emotions, your minds great work. I hear you, and my mind creates movies out of the stories you tell me. I picture your world in my head because I am able to. Because you are able to speak to me & I can hear you. The sound of your voice touches my mind and makes it use its creative ability.

We get closer and closer until our bodies meet and we are now touching. Feeling the warmth coming off your bodies skin and onto my cold hands. Our bodies intertwine as if our bodies were made to be put in these positions. This puzzle, that we are, works like ying & yang. I feel your soft skin, voluminous hair, & luscious lips against mine. We lay together, holding each other now being mesmerized into a beautiful love aura. Where everything is nothing, and he is now everything and the only thing.

What could make this more real besides smelling the sent of your body. The essence that can only be purified by you. This aroma livens the moment and will forever be memorized.

We kiss and the sensation of your lips against mine leaves me breathless. The taste of your breath refreshes the flavors already tainted in my mind.

Loving you, loving me.

_______________________










I wish I could look in your eyes
And tell you how i feel
Right now inside
Baby i know that it's real
So real so real, so real
How i wish i could be with you
How i wish i wish i wish i could be with you right now

Every morning, every afternoon, every night
I wanna be with you
It don't matter if we go to the park or watch a play
Stay in the hotel room all day
I just wanna be with you
I love everything about you
From your old school tennis shoes
To the way you move when you're dancing with me

Do you remember our first kiss
It wasn't long enough
Remember the first time
We spent those weeks together

They were not long enough
All of our conversations
All of your sweet pages
They're never long enough

When it's time for me to leave
It's so hard to say good-bye
I never want to say good-bye
I never ever want to say good-bye

One day we'll make love
Finally i'll be yours
Only you only you
I could love you
It's too late
I already love you
I love you
I love you
I love you

______________

5 months & 5 senses

Love you baby.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):