Its getting harder..

being so far away not being able to talk to you. Or at least properly. I'm half asleep so I don't even know when you're talking to me, or what I'm saying.

The loves there, we both know it. You keep reminding me it is. Talking to you on msn for 5mins is a huge tease. I don't know if it is for you, but it is for me.

.. I love you too, you know I do.

Stop saying sorry. We're both busy, we knew this would be. Like I said before, we're going to have nights where we have nothing to say, or night where we have too much to say, or times where we just won't have a chance to talk to each other. Understood, so yes I appreciate the apology but one "sorry" is enough. Its not your fault that it's like this.

I miss you a lot. When you come back we'll have a lot to talk about. Or at least we should.

See you soon... Enough.


: (
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):