Bag lady


"Bag lady you gone hurt your back
Dragging all them bags like that
I guess nobody ever told you
All you must hold on to
Is you, is you, is you

One day all them bags gone get in your way"

I thought I threw them old bags away. Guess not.

When I said "My turn" I meant its time for me to soften the truth. Truth is I don't want to loose you. No wait I'm still softening it..

Hard truth is (yes I'll admit) I need you. You keep me sane. And when I mean sane I mean you balance me. You keep me happy. You constantly pull sht out of your sleeve like a magician and surprise me with something new. And there I am, like a little kid, loving the entertainment.

You told me the truth, and I trust you.

But I quote..
He: "Truth brings closure"
She: "Not always"
(CSI/Grissom)

I should not let past experiences (these old bags) get in the way.


I know I know I know, you still my love.

I'm girl you talk to every night.
I'll keep that in mind.

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):