I missed you..

..dance life.

After working in surrey, dropping homework at renfrew, & getting fitted in van, I headed to burnaby to watch Winter Groove.

Unfortunately tickets were sold out, so donnel & I had to just chill back stage with the rest of the performers. It was arright but it would have been cool to watch everybody from the audience rather than backstage. It doesn't look as cool. But over all it was still good.

Spontaneously Jonathan asked me if I wanted to perform & do a freestyle with him while Dominique got to sing. I was kind of caught off guard, but deep down I kind of did want to perform. I miss that whole dance scene, but I know that it can't be my life style right now. But I did end up saying yes and had to act as if we were in a relationship together, and then freestyle. It was pretty fun & embarrassing at the same time since we didn't get the timing right and it got kind of awkward on stage hahaha. But it was all fun.

Sicktylz performance looked pretty cool from the side lines but hilarious knowing what was going on backstage. Haha girls were pissed cause they needed help. But everything worked out.

And as always 24/7 looked insanely clean and amazing reppin their new W.I.S.D.O.M. made tees. I'm pretty curious to see what 24/7 is going to look like with the girls in there. Only the future will tell.

Jerome & Justins mom performance I heard was super cute. Kinda sad that I missed it since they brought up their moms and everything. Maybe I'll see it on fb.

Then the original XSS came together.. Haha jp was so cute cause he was pretty stoked to reunite.

The show ended & it was time to bounce. Almost errbody went to the white rock party but me and abby just wanted to go eat. It was preeetty late and we didn't know what was open, so we ended up kickin it different ways haha so sad.

Then my hunger was rescued. I ate in surrey @ bbworld with suboi so it was all good.

Hmm this blog entry is getting lame so I'll stop myself before I go any further.

Off to class I go!
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):