Love is blind

Its sad to hear you crying over the phone but I mean you kind of built this upon yourself. Hearing you're apology showed me that there is still a window for us to get through to you, because you're starting to realize I yourself. But its sad that it took you Christmas to realize that we're not there because you told us not to be there. Christmas morning, you get up, get a wake up call & realize that your kids aren't there because you pushed them away. Who do you have left? You can answer that one yourself. But is it only christmas that made you realize? If it was a different time of the year would you still be calling to say sorry for everything? Its not like you've made any contact with me since. You didn't bother to answer my email, nor pick up the phone to see what's going on with me?

We've been giving you what you've been asking for, which is time to think. But I know that its not going to do much cause you still got that piece of sht laying around that house corrupting your mind. Manipulating you because you're too in "love" to be seeing things clearly & honestly thinking for yourself.

This years christmas was kind of weak but we still had a lot of other families here for us. Blood related or not, they we're there and that's all that mattered.


You know, I MAY be in love as well "but I'm not stupid in love"

Merry Christmas
& HBD Baby J


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):