I want you to know why.

" I know I said it once before, but baby I'm just makin' sure. Know that there is nothing more than you. So baby take it all away, I don't need it anyway. I just want another day with you.

Some people just don't know what they have but boy I'm so glad I've got you. Some people say they search all they life but boy it's so nice I've found you.


Some people want it all but I don't want nothing at all If it aint you baby, if I aint got you baby. Some people want diamond rings some just want everything, but it means nothing, nothing if I aint got you."

I normally don't like saying I'm dependent. But I really am. If you weren't in my life still then I don't know who I'd be so dependent on.

Spending my extra hours with you makes everything so much better. It really does feel like nothing even matters. Laying with you, arms around me, holding me & making me feel like everything's going to be alright. Listening to me when I need to vent. Understanding my difficulties and believing in me. Wiping away my tears & being the source of my laughter. Clearing my head with good conversation. Letting me rest while doing me a favor. Taking care of me and making sure I'm going to be taken care of. Showing me you're affection. Loving me emotionally & physically. You make me feel good when I feel like only bad exist. I love you baby, and I want you to know why. Its because you do all that for me and I don't even need to ask.

DKE you are a blessing.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):