Oh Boys..

My day was great. I helped out this guy who wanted to get his girlfriend an outfit for christmas and he was like where did you get your pullover/ sweater. I said here at aritzia. So I showed him where the oversized sweater was and he said actually I like what you're wearing, can you get me all that. Haha I thought it was so cute, and it made me feel good haha. So he got my whole outfit. From my wool high socks, blk leggings, tb tang top, flannel shirt, and oversized sweater. Haha so cute of him.

& then a weird coincidence occurred. This guy comes in, my manager goes up to him asking him what is he looking for. He's looking for rocs so my manager calls me over and says "Cas can you help this man find Roc &Rep for his girlfriend"... And sure enough its my ex boyfriend who moved to Calgary after we broke up. Haha it was good to see Kris again, kind of funny since its been almost 5 years since we were once a "couple". We caught up and I picked out a lovely new pair of rocs for him to get his girl. Hahaha what are the odds. But in the end he helped me out with my sales, so it worked out for the best!

Haha crazy ish.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

1 comment(s):

Jamie Jane said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA OMG. made my morning right there.