Thin Ice

So this is my life right about now...

There I am standing on thin ice with a smile on my face and a cupcake in my hand. With out ever knowing possibly when the ice might decide to break. The only advanced notification I can get is starting to hear the ice crack, which leaves me barely any time to react if I'm lucky.

Smiling because for the moment everything is good. Cupcake in my hand because life is sweet deal with what I got going on when things work out. But the thin ice is my schedule which I can love & hate at the very same time.
__________________

Its crazy, lately I've been feeling like I've gotten a lot of good karma... If karma really does exist. & I like to believe it does so ha! :)

Alright homework time!
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):