Strangely I'm so Happy

Woke up early enough to get ready find my notes and eat. Started work at 10 and did it ever start of great...

An elder lady and her mother come into Aritzia. I go up to them and ask them if they needed help with anything, I show them the new wilfred collection and they liked it. They had good taste. Found out she was looking for her daughters, one being pregnant. (Or she said is going to be in january hahaha!) I helped them pick out many things throughout the store while good conversation was going. They had lovely personalities and we're so easy to talk to and help. In the end while the merchandise was being rung threw they asked for her information. Then asked if her daughters name was the same as hers. And she says "Yep, Buble". Till asks from burnaby? She says "Yep", jokingly I asked "are you related to Michael Buble?" She says... "I'm his mother"

WAS I EVER FILLED WITH INSANE HAPPINESS! I absolutely love michael bubles voice and him himself. And I got to cater to his mom and grandma. Haha they were such sweet people. When and or if Michael has another concert here me & my mom are going FOR SURE!!

So yes work was grrreat! Then during break I did my 30 mins of studying, got to eat lunch and catch up on bbm/text msgs. Went back on and kicked it at 4:30.

Got 2 missed calls. Called back and momma Edwards gave me the sweetest little hope everythings ok, keep doing well, hope you understand, little pep talk. Love you too ma :) we'll keep in touch. & yes we had a wonderfun time in toronto & I'll never forget it, thank you!

Rushed my ass & had a meeting at the school at 5. Then had my final at 630. We finished class with watching transformers and eating pizza. Got my marks and passed with 90% on my test and as my final mark. Pretty happy.

Realized I had forgotten to write something in for work so I headed to metro. Talked up some good school conversation with a classmate & met a girl on the train. She over heard us talking about school and asked us where we went. I asked her and she said she went to langara taking fine arts. As small as a world we live in she ends up knowing another friend that goes there. April I hope you get a new Ipod for christmas haha.

So I'm back at Aritzia filled out what I needed to fill out, quickly said hi to chadley & started to head back to the train. Thursday night I'm done school, I don't work at aritzia or the restaurant tmr and I have a totally free day. I just realized it then so I start calling ppl. Studying, errands tmr, blah blah blah. So I'm staying over serenas house tonight and trying to find something to do tmr. Being distracted by thinking about my day I get on the train. Then realize that I'm on the wrong one when I left columbia. Haha I had to get off switch, get back on, get off, switch, get back on and head back to surrey hahaha fml!
And here I am at surrey central waiting for this bus haha. Good day, and its still going.

Yes tmr I'm watching the lion king with leo! Ugh I love that movie. Ok that's all for now :)


Oh and hi rizzy! ;)

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

2 comment(s):

Stacy Ticne said...

k, i'm jealous about the "meeting michael buble's mom and g-ma" part :(

you know next year, he's touring everywhere BUT canada. WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!

anitz. said...

i helped michael buble and i didnt even know it was him till afterwards it was very embarassing but he was very nice!