Highlight: Eye Contact

11:30am
On the floor busting tables, expediting, and running food. Keeping a steady pace with the flow of hungry customers coming in. I walk around my usual circular path, and pass table 23. A table of 5 discussing some sort of business matter. Two ladies, three fellas. Closest to the end, caucasian, buff, bald, beautiful smile, brown eyes catches my eye. Grabbing plates off the table forcing my head to not look towards his direction, especially since he's so close. As I turn away from the table he gives off this handsome smirk while his eyes are seeing right thru my hollow eyes. I'm guessing he, and the rest of his table are around 24. The older ones always intimidate me. But playing tag with the eyes is always a fun game to play. I thought it would just be me trying to catch a peek, but he decided to play with me. I go ahead doing what I got to do as if he doesn't phase me. But he kept looking over as just much as I wanted to. I'd be cleaning tables behind his, and he'd look back, and give a quick grin. One of those grins where you have to turn your head in the opposite direction just because you can't hold back your smile any longer. But I held ground, and did the same as he did. When I'd be cleaning a table towards the front of his direction I'd steal a peek, and he'd catch me and smile right back. Each and every time he smiled it was an automatic reaction for me to smile without even thinking. We kept playing tag the whole 2 hours and a bit he was there. It was when he stood up to head to the washroom and passed by me and smiled with his perfect teeth that I was so sprung I must admit. He was just so good looking, and the fact that he even played back just made it that much more great. Also knowing that its going to be one of those one time interactions just made it so.. Fun! Haha

Maybe he'll eat at the restaurant once again possibly when I'm working. I'm always up for some eye contact tag. Especially with someone who is so easy on the eyes. Oh gawd, thank goodness I'm able to work during lunch time on week days. I missed it.

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):