TY: Number Ten

Maybe it is easier for girls to think this way, but I believe that guys think this way too. Actually I know this from experience. Never knew I still had text msgs from you till I saw an unknown number in my saved messages. You predicted the future so quickly with how you felt at the time. You were so sure about what you wanted and how you wanted things to be. Then what, 4 months later you can't take a minute to say what's up to me. I was once an easy open hearted person too. As of right now, I don't see nor want to plan anything the future may hold for me and a significant other. I'll let it all be a surprise. I love surprises anyways, its better that way. Its fun.
_____

Good day with Karl. Avatar was fantastic. The hype was worth it, & I would definitely go back to the theaters to watch it again.

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

1 comment(s):

kf said...

spontaneous activities are fun/er lol. yes we finally watched avatar!