TY: Number One

On christmas eve I was given a present by my amazing cousin Jamie-Jane. But I was given strict orders to open this gift on New Years Eve. I tried to follow the rules as best I could but I was getting excited. 1, because I've gotten a hint from a cousin, and 2 because I know its something she made.

A day before NYE I decide to open it because I was too excited and didn't want to forget to open it on NYE night.

A blue (my favorite colour) vase filled with 100+ folded pieces paper (like when you draw names from a hat). The mini hand made card reads:

"In this vase contains many thoughts inspirations and wisdom that I hope you take to heart. Many of the scribbles contain your own comments and ideas from your blog over the past year to show you how much you've grown mentally and spiritually. The only reason it is 1/4th full because you've only lived 1/4th of your life. I want you to fill this vase with love, respect, and joy you deserve for the rest of your life. A new year means a new life for you, a fresh start. Happy Holidays from your sistar, JamieJane."

No gift has EVER been so meaningful to me. I absolutely love this gift and will forever treasure it. I've already gone through each one once, but when ever I feel like a need a uplifting boost I'll open up one of these pieces of paper, think about how the meaning of this quote relates to me and blog about it.

Jamie-Jane you've put a lot of thought & effort in this & the least I could do is give the favor back by dedicating each of these blogs to you. So here is number one .. TY = Thank You


"Things can only get better from here. I promise"


I'm not sure who you got this one from, but their right. So far 2010 has only been good to me. The end of 2009 was a disaster, with work, school, family & friends.

Its 2010 and everything is in the past now.

Work: is steady with both jobs
School: is in the process of being worked out
Family: is low key atm
Friends: Met some new ppl...

I like meeting new people
"I would like to get to know you"
I could tell you my life in probably 5 sentences, but let's play it out nicely & start some new memories for this new friendship. Cause honestly, that's all I'm looking for. Don't think that this is going to go anywhere, no one can tell what the future holds, so let's not try to "predict" things.
_______

Thanks for chilling with me. I told you you could "take it all away" once I saw you. Stay sweet, not that you're going to become sour. But you know... "Just sayin'" ;)


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):