TY: Number Fourteen

So this one kind of crosses out my last entry. Or at least what I said at the end of it.

I pulled out the top one at first. Reading a line from a tegan&sara song called "i know i know i know." Didn't think it had any relation to do with anything in my life right now. So i pulled out a 2nd one out at random. Another quote from an old entry in my blog.

"After falling asleep w/you i woke up at 445 only to see my bed empty. I missed you by 45mins. For the rest of the night i had an uncomfortable sleep. I got to undo getting used to you here with me till 4 in the am. No more loving late nights after the 11th and after T.O."

Again, nothing to do with anything in my life right now.. nor anything that i can think of. I'm not sure what kind of 'sign' this may be. Or may not be. Lets lay out the possibilities...

Those were the days when you and i were still together, happy as ever, lovin' early mornings/days/nights, and free as a bee. But now my life is ALMOST total opposite. You and i, well there is no you and i, still happy as ever, either busy &/or exciting mornings/days/nights, and busy as a bee. Hmm, am i supposed to see the contrast? Is this showing me i don't need someone else to keep me happy? Or is this just exactly what it is.. random and over thought?

PROBABLY the last one. These quotes are all supposed to mean something to me, and they do. These ones mean a lot to me. Though they are not what i have now, i can look back and say that i did have something special once. But that something special will forever be that something that WAS special. Its history now, and neat to look back at, right? Sure. I'll just go with that haha.

THANKS JAJA!

____________________________

WHAT A DAY!

i worked
THEN i got ready
Picked up Johnny
Started to drive to the battle
Got some MCDS
LOST ON THE HYW
WENT TO CRESENT BEACH?!
ALMOST TO THE BORDER FOR SEATTLE?!?!
Found our way back
Got to the battle
2TIES <- AWESOME BATTLES DROVE BACK TO SURREY GOT LOST AGAIN?!
Found our way back
Drove Johnny home
Headed to Kings
Watched WaterBoy (HA)
Got Stuck in the ELEVATOR w/KARL&LAWRENCE
Drove 'em home
Game Over

NUTZ!


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):