TY: Number Two

Another night sitting in bed just before I go to sleep. That blue vase sits there beside me waiting for me to randomly pick out & unfold another piece of paper.


"Like all dreamers, I confuse disenchantment with truth."

- Jean-Paul Sartre

Lately I've been facing situations that only my fantasies would dream up. Hearing sweet things, smiling just because, eye contact, that newness feeling.. Its all something I would fantasize about, but never thought would actually come true. And here it is, right in front of my face, tapping me on the shoulder & waiting for me to keep things going. Is this another "too good to be true" kind of moments in life? Or is this equally good & bad enough to stick around in my life to keep me happy. I mean when its there its like I'm in a different world living another life, someone else's life who deserves this great feeling. And as soon as I'm away, I'm back in reality but still left with this great feeling. Do I deserve all of this? Is it the good karma coming to me after going to a lot of bad karma at the end of 2009? Or is it just a fresh start?

What ever it is, I'm loving it. I'm no longer confused with the truth & disenchantment. The truth is that I deserve happiness in my life, and I'm not afraid to admit it.


TY Jamie-Jane.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):