TY: Number Six

Mmm this one reminds me of one of my older posts.. The one about how much ish I have on my plate that I want to give my 100% in but its hard. Like Plato says

"Each man is capable of doing one thing well. If he attempts several, he will fail to achieve distinction in any"

Another reason why I should and will be quitting _________.

Atm I'm doing..
Pt @ aritzia
Pt @ bigridge
Ft @ AI
1ce a week practices for 2010

CRAZINESS!
________________________________

I wish I could give you two everything you deserve. I'm going to as best I can to help out and keep focused on school. I know I don't ever say this.. Literally, but I love you.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Thank you for keeping me company, hope this isn't too weird.

Thank you for getting to know me and being consistent distantly.

Thank you for doing all you can for me, I love you.

Thank you for trying, I still love you even though its hard to see you right now. Stay sane.

Thank you for being REDICULOUSLY amazing & awesome & incredible haha I fcking love you and how our 2010 started :P

Thank YOU for inspiring me with every blog. Love you too :)

Thank you for being you, & knowing who you are, LOVE YOU THE MOST!

________________
I know I know I know, I said that LOVE wasn't in my vocab no more, but I ment that in a "I LOVE YOU (boys name)" kinda way. Sorry, not in Love with no boys right now. Only love for the special people in my life. You know who you is.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):