TY: Number Fifteen

Check
Check
Check
& Check

Just recently my mind has been chewing on the idea of me missing out on that lovey dovey relationship stuff. But after last nights conversation with Shay about my life since NYE 2010 it reminded me how much fun I've been having. Over doses of this thing we call "fun" got me brain dead for a minute thinking that I needed more, or wish I had that one more thing. But I'm 'sober' now and my thoughts are back to thinking straight.

This "over dose" was also the reason why I didn't see you this weekend. I should have brought you, like I said I would. I'm sorry. I guess I got shy to bring you around so sudden. We prolly would have had quite a bit of fun, just like the last time. But there will be other nights. If you're still up for it. I won't sell out next time. Again, sorry.


"Deep kisses" that make my heart pound faster.. And make yours louder

"Strange adventures" every night

"Midnight swims" outdoor in a heated pool (oh gawd I want to go back to this)

"Rambling conversations" with you keep me up @ night
____________


Jamie you the best!

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

0 comment(s):